Dear Praying Friends,
Here is an update on some of the requests we sent a few days ago.
- My sister Ann is scheduled to begin her next chemo treatments tomorrow (Wednesday). Pray for her strength and that the chemo would be effective against the cancer
- Praise that Natalie and her friends made it safely through “Titan” and are now in St. Petersburg, Florida. Please pray for them again this weekend as they head back to Houghton on Saturday and Sunday
- If you are interested in Christine’s trip to China with Engage you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We understand that Olivia did indeed turn 25 and she had a good day.
- Steve had a good FAA inspection on Monday. There were no formal “findings” just a few small things to follow up on. Many praises the the Lord for the good results and the great team I have the privilege to work with.
Thanks for your prayer,
Steve and Melinda